IRS EXTENDS TAX SEASON TO MAY 17TH
The IRS extended the 2020 tax season to May 17th. Call us today at 214-619-0200 or email email@example.com to schedule your appointment. We are experienced in preparing state tax returns for all states.
Important Tax Deadlines:
05/17/2021: Deadline to file a personal tax return, pay estimated taxes and/or file an extension
Click HERE for a complete list of important tax and financial contribution deadlines
We have several filing options to meet your needs:
- Appointment in Office: Call 214-619-0200 or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Remote- Secure Portal Upload: We strongly encourage you to upload your tax documents through Tax Time’s Secure Portal on our website. We can complete the entire process remotely. Once we have all the necessary documents to file your tax return, we will schedule a conference call with your tax preparer.
- Drop-Off: Drop your tax documents at our office during business hours. Once we have all the necessary documents to file your tax return, we will schedule a conference call with your tax preparer. Our address is 9288 State Hwy. 121, Suite 300, Frisco, TX 75035.
Economic Impact Payments
If you are eligible and did not receive the full amount of both Economic Impact Payments (stimulus checks), either the first or the second payment, you can claim a Recovery Rebate Credit. This credit can be applied when you file your 2020 taxes.
IMPORTANT! When we prepare your 2020 taxes, you will need to give your tax preparer the exact amount that you received for BOTH stimulus checks. You can find the amounts on the 1444 or 1444B Notice from the IRS (if received), or, your bank records.
We have always prioritized the safety of our customers and employees, and in these uncertain times, this is no different. The most important thing is to make sure we provide a safe environment. Rest assured we are practicing and enforcing best practices to keep everyone safe during your tax appointment.
When you come in for your appointment, we do not require masks; however, if you would like your preparer to wear a mask during your appointment time, we are happy to respect your wishes. We do ask that you:
- Limit the number of people in your appointment to 2, generally, those needing to sign the tax return.
- If you are feeling ill, please reschedule your appointment and we will get you in as soon as you are well.
If you have specific questions not addressed here or on our website, reach out to us. We’re available to answer your questions and respond to any concerns. We’re working diligently to adapt to new circumstances. Our customers have always been the heart of Tax Time. We’re grateful to you and your ongoing support.