Economic Impact Payments

We will require the following forms pertaining to the Economic Impact Payments at your tax appointment:
  • Letter 6419- Total of Child Tax Credit Received. BOTH spouses will receive the letter
  • Letter 6475- Total of 3rd Stimulus Payment Received
If you are eligible and did not receive the 2021 Economic Impact Payment (EIP3), you can claim a Recovery Rebate Credit. This credit can be applied when you file your 2021 taxes.
Families that either had a newborn or adopted a child in 2021 will be able to claim the amount of the third Economic Impact Payment (EIP3) they are due through the 2021 Recovery Rebate Credit. This goes for all taxpayers who didn’t get the full amount due to them from the direct payment.
You’ll want to check any documentation that the IRS sent regarding the EIP3 or “plus-up payments” received. If you lost the letter that the agency sent, through the IRS website you should be able to find the information in your federal tax account. If you try to claim more of the credit than you are due, it could delay the processing of your tax return and thus your refund if you have one coming.